Are you getting an afdsb2009 error while transferring funds on Upstox? You have come to the right place for the quick fix. Check your internet connection before going into full panic mode. Sometimes the app may be in maintenance mode, so you just have to wait for some time before it starts working again. But if you still keep getting something that went wrong afdsb2009 error on Upstox, you can try out these methods for solving your issue.
Update Upstox App
Usually, you get an Afdsb2009 error when you don’t have an updated version of Upstox. It is better to frequently update your app to avoid getting this error.
If you don’t know how to update the app, here are a few steps that can help you through it:
- Step 1: Open the app store on your phone.
- Step 2: Search Upstox.
- Step 3: Click on the update.
After the update, relaunch Upstox.
Check Device date and time setting
Sometimes after an update, your device’s date and time get changed. Due to this, you keep getting “something went wrong error” on your Upstox account.
Here’s how you can fix the time zone:
- Step 1: Go to settings > General > Date and Time
- Step 2: Select your exact city and then turn on the set automatically option.
Check Device Compatibility
If your device is not compatible with Upstox, you might get to install it, but it won’t run on your device. Check the app’s compatibility before moving to the next solution.
Here’s how you can do that:
- Step 1: Open the app store and search Upstox.
- Step 2: Scroll down and find the compatibility of the app
You will see the compatible devices or software for the app. If your device doesn’t have the mentioned software, update your device.
Clear App data and cache
Sometimes app data and cache affects the functionality of the app. Because of this, you might get a “something went wrong” error on Upstox. To clear your cache, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the settings of your phone and tap on apps.
- Step 2: Tap on manage apps and find Upstox by scrolling down or on the search bar.
- Step 3: Go to the storage of the app and tap on clear data.
- Step 4: Clear cache and app data.
Raise a ticket
If mentioned solutions didn’t work for you, raise a ticket on the Upstox app.
Here’s is your step by step guide:
- Step 1: Tap on your profile icon and go to help & support.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on raising a ticket.
- Step 3: Fill in all the credentials and add the error screenshot. In the description add your UCCA ID, your name, email ID.
You will get a response on your email ID within 3-4 hours on a working day.
You can also call or email their customer care. However, due to the ongoing COVID situation, you might not get a quick response.
Let us know if these solutions helped you in the comments below!