Netflix is one of the go-to places when it comes to binge-watch your favorite web series, TV shows, and movies. Millions of users around the world join Netflix to stream their favorite content. Most of the users are well aware of how to create a Netflix account, as it is pretty simple. But a lot of users still have problems signing up on Netflix, we have a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
We have complete instructions on how to create a Netflix account on Android, iOS, and PC. After signing in, you might run into Netflix errors for which we have already got you covered.
Let’s get started on how to sign up on Netflix:
How to sign up on Netflix for Android Users
If you are using an Android device, you can easily sign up on the Netflix app by easily following the simple steps listed below:
- Go to your android Google Play Store.
- Find the Netflix app and download it on your android device (Android Version 5.0 or above).
- Open www.netflix.com/signup from your mobile browser.
- Choose a suitable subscription plan that you find suitable for your streaming requirements. Note that the Netflix Android app does not sign-up feature. You can always upgrade your subscription plan anytime in the future from your mobile app or browser.
- Create your Netflix account by entering your credentials. Enter your email address and password.
- Choose a payment method that works for you. Enter your visa or master card credentials.
- Open your Netflix app, and enter your login credentials.
- Now you can start streaming content from your android device.
How to sign up on Netflix for iOS Users
There is a huge audience who uses iOS devices, if you’re one of those follow the below steps to create a Netflix account:
- Go to the play store on your iOS device.
- Search for the Netflix app and click on get, then install the app. (iOS Version 13.0 or above)
- Visit netflix.com/signup from Safari. Note that the Netflix iOS app does not sign-up feature.
- Choose your desired subscription plan. You can always upgrade your subscription plan anytime in the future from your mobile app or browser.
- Create your account by entering your credentials like your email and password information.
- Select your payment method. Enter your visa or master card credentials.
- Open the Netflix app on your iOS device and enter your login credentials.
- Start streaming your favorite video content on your iOS device
How to sign up on Netflix for PC Users
If you want to use Netflix on your PC, you can follow the below instructions to create a Netflix account as a PC user:
- Visit netflix.com/signup.
- Choose the subscription plan that suits your requirements. You can always upgrade your subscription plan anytime in the future from your mobile app or browser.
- Create an account by entering your email address and choosing a password,
- Select your desired payment method. Then enter your visa or master card credentials.
- After signing up, go to Netflix log-in page. Enter your log-in credentials.
- Start streaming your favorite Netflix content on your PC
If you’re using any other streaming device, make sure to follow the below steps to make a Netflix account on your streaming device.
- Open your browser and go to the Netflix signup page.
- Type in your credentials like your email address and password to create your account.
- Next, choose a subscription plan according to your budget which you’ll be able to change in the future.
- Now, choose a payment method and enter your visa or MasterCard credentials.
- Enjoy streaming Netflix content.
- If you want to use Netflix on a smart TV, set-top box, or streaming media player, download the Netflix app on your device. Then start by providing your email or phone number. Next, verify your email with an activation link, enter payment details, and stream Netflix video content.
For more tips and guides, stay tuned as we bring more interesting ideas to the desk for you.