If you love shopping on Amazon, you must have come across sorry, this item can’t be shipped to your selected address. You’re not the only one who has come across this error. Amazon updates its rules and regulations like any other e-commerce for different legal reasons.
This error usually comes up when your selected item is unavailable for international shipping outside the US. Does that mean you should give up on that product and look for other alternatives? Absolutely not! Don’t give up on your favorite product yet. We have got some solutions for your problem.
Before jumping into solutions, let’s find out why are you getting this item can’t be shipped to your selected address.
Sorry, this item can’t be shipped to your selected address- WHY?
- You might have selected the P.O box or Amazon Hub locker, but some sellers require your street address to deliver your package.
- Your country which you have selected for shipping prohibits the purchase of that specific item. It is better to check if your purchase complies with your country’s laws.
- Due to particular reasons, Amazon cannot ship specific items to all geographical locations. Due to Amazon courier partner’s limitations.
- You have entered an incorrect address or in the wrong format.
What to do?
Use an alternative delivery address
Sometimes Amazon gets specific about the address. Sometimes you’re unable to get your desired item, even though you have gotten the delivery from the same store in the past. In that case, you can try entering an alternative delivery address.
- Open your amazon.
- Go to account > settings.
- Choose to add a new address in the address section.
- You can enter your business address or your friend’s.
After completing these steps, go back to your purchase and try placing the order again.
Choose alternative pickup location
Sometimes sellers can’t deliver to your exact address but they can deliver to your nearby pickup location like an amazon hub, nearby delivery services, or a nearby post office. Follow these steps to enter an alternative pickup location.
- Open your Amazon account.
- Go to Manage Address Book.
- Select Search for a new Amazon Pickup Location.
- Enter one of the offered options like your desired pickup service or ZIP code.
- Press enter to start the search.
- Choose one of the suggested locations and press the select button.
- You will be able to enter your chosen location in the Add to my addresses section.
If the above-mentioned suggestions don’t work, you can opt for services like MyUs which delivers to around 200+ countries. It is one of the sites which delivers internationally. You can also look for other options which offer international delivery with fewer charges and in quicker time.