If you are getting a UI Error 100002 3dc23bee811398e2 while playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War on PC Windows, Playstation or Xbox then you have landed at the right place because we are going to help you with a fix
What is the UI Error 10002?
This error seems to be affecting a lot of players who are trying to play online. COD Cold War just like any other COD release has not been smooth and players are experiencing a lot of issues, bugs and errors and this UI Error 10002 is just one of the new errors in the list.
Usually the error shows up when players are playing online. It shows a popup with the string and usually the string has a code. Here are some of the error string codes reported so far:
- UI Error 10002 3dc
- UI Error 10002 3dc23
- UI Error 10002 3dc23bee811398e2
- UI Error 10002 6287a1bdf849b20c
There is literally no single way to reproduce the error as it appears at different times on different systems.
How to fix UI Error 10002
- Exit and close the game.
- Restart your PC.
- Launch the game again to start playing.
Xbox one & Playstation 5
- Hold down the power button on your console to turn it off.
- Now, turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox button.
- Launch the game again.
Another recommended solution is clearing the PS5 cache by the following the process below:
- Completely power down your console. Do not access Rest Mode.
- Let the lights on your PlayStation 5 to vanish.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the console.
- After a few minutes insert the power cord back into the console and turn it on.
If you play Cold War Zombies then there is a another error called “Boy 190 Reloaded Garrison” that you should also be aware about. Good thing we have covered a detailed guide on it.
Let us know in the comments below if the solution posted here worked for you.